Talk Body Types
Every body shape is unique and beautiful , and you can wear anything as long as YOU feel confident in your own fashion choices.
But if you have some trouble finding the things that look good on you , then here are some choices that will always make you look amazing !
But first, what is your body type ?
Typically known as “top heavy”.
This person has large breast , round belly, short waist , and has long skinny legs.
This person has a long slender neck, narrow shoulders, a small bust and waist with hips that widen.
The waist line of this body type is small and feminine; it should be accentuated.
This type has narrow shoulders , a small bust line , broad hips , and larger thighs.
The bust line and hips are equal size , a average size bust , wide rib cage and slender legs.
The person with this body type typically has small bone structure.
They have a defined waist , and curved hips , and a shapely and slightly-protruding backside.
This person has a larger bust , a wide rib cage, a round full backside.
A round body has narrow hips and slim legs.
Inverted triangle shape
This type typically had broad shoulders , an average bust size and waist, narrow hips and long shapely legs.
This will look amazing on you !
- Wide v necks
- Skirts fitted at top with flaring hemlines
- Bell bottom or flared pants
- A medium to high heel shoe
- Single breasted ,fitted blazer
- Pants with flowing fabric
- Straight skirts
- Semi fitted and tailored tops
- Shoulder pads
- Blouses and tops that are cut shorter or longer than the hip line
- Square necklines
- Pants that tapered towards the hem line
- Jackets that flow loosely around the hips
- Tops that are fitted but aso flare out over the hips
- Tops with pockets
- Boat neck collars
- Puffed sleeves
- Straight , tailored skirts
- Sheaths or shirt-dress type dresses
- Skirts with dropped waist
- A longer jackets with a shorter skirt
- Semi-fitted jeans or pants with a longer top
Hour glass shape
- Wrap tops
- Semi fitted clothing
- Narrow lapels and collars
- Fitted skirts , pencil skirts
- Wide cut pants
- Hip hugging jeans
- Raglan or dolman sleeves
- Flared skirts
- Wider leg pants